Organizational-administrative, strategic and human resources consulting // training assistance
How do we work with our customers?
We are not selling training courses, business games or educational business courses.
While working with our clients we assume another objective
We create a complex service –
The one needed by the customer company.
This is why we have a different approach to the process of interacting with potential and active
users of our services unlike the traditional consulting companies do.
The service we provide can be divided into a range of consecutive steps.
The first step is introducing the customer to our company and defining the problem area in the work of the company (of its division or unit) for which a number of managerial solutions is missing. During the preliminary interview we make the first examination of the situation and determine the problem area. The rendering of our service begins with setting up the company's objectives and diagnosing the difficulties arisen the objectives and the difficulties being the first necessary thing to the understanding of how the order should be handled.
We should point out that the object of our transforming activity is a complex situation which faces the customer company (its division or unit), our task being in changing this situation in accordance with the objectives set up by the customer.
We can emphasize several types of situation which faces the manager or the owner of a company:
- Situation of indetermination (during organization changes, absence of strategy, policy games inside or outside the company, etc.);
- Situation of conflict (during the struggle for resources, redetermining of objectives, hostile seizure, etc.);
- Taking the base area situation (during new markets entry, diversification of production, adopting new technologies of work, offering new products or services, etc.);
- Base area holding situation (during adjusting business processes, hiring new stuff, setting up educational programs, etc.)
We work with all of those situations and also solve local problems arising on the stage of decision taking.
The second step is drawing a more detailed description of situation's structure in the customer company and determining the central problem (or a number of problems) that prevent the achieving of objectives which were set. On this stage we point out the key positions (inside and outside the company), the interaction (or its absence) between them setting up the frames of the problem situation. For this purpose we interview a greater number of company's stuff and if necessary we make express inquirers. As a result we obtain a complex vision of the situation, the analysis being made permits us to switch up to the third step.
The third step is working out the scenario of an organizational-active play or an evaluating training in which customer's objectives are joined along with the analytical description of the unique situation (obtained on the stage of the previous step) faced by the company.
The organizational-active play permits us to fulfill several differentiated tasks:
- To launch the process of changing the situation;
- To draw a common vision of change's direction (definition of objectives);
- To organize the self-determination of the stuff (to help to define their place and the form of participation in the ongoing changes);
- To add together the organizational mechanisms that will support the started process beyond the framework of the organizational-active play developing a lot of business processes;
- To find out the existing zones of deficiency and risk and to propose special forms of work with those.
Depending on the company's objectives and the kind of difficulties we use one of the above as the supplementary cocktail of technologies: role and scenario play, competition trainings, sociometric research, sociological analysis of corporate culture, selective competition, communicative and project sessions, etc. its purpose being to create a supplementary resource to achieve the goals which were set up.
The fourth step is to sum up the measures taken (organizational-active play, role play, trainings) and to make a complex report. This is a document which describes the present situation in the customer company as to its objectives and which sets up the possible ways of action and the specific area of focus for the further work. Basing on the complex report the manager (or the owner) takes a managerial decision. We guaranty the customer the free consulting as to the decisions he took and the correction of the processes during any period of time specified by the customer.
Thus the living cycle of our service ends up in this very moment when the customer company achieves its
objectives and finds itself in front of new horizons and perspectives.